not bad recharge rate
from 3% to 38% in 15 minutes
phone on and working apps
also got maps to cache,verified by disconnecting wifi and rerunning djigo4

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
bb9b385d56c528cb2f30594d5bcaa370.jpg
:)

Oh that's not good. I have mine all set up but want to put an SD in too when I get it. Were you able to get everything squared away again without too much hassle?

Yes. I was on Wifi and it automatically downloaded and installed the resource file once I opened the Go 4 app. Just had to manually install the offline maps again.

Folks, since Wunderphone has such phenomenal battery life, there's no need to always top it off to 100% - constantly being at high SOC is not healthy for Li-ion batteries, try to keep it within 30-70% interval. If you use it as a Mavic screen only, the RC will maintain Wunderphone's charge for many flights. This is different from our daily drivers which get so much use the whole day that we want to have them at 100% every morning. With Wunderphone, I'm starting to forget what charging is! ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

boy,did I miss all the exciement,lol
Yes. I was on Wifi and it automatically downloaded and installed the resource file once I opened the Go 4 app. Just had to manually install the offline maps again.
how did you put the maps on the sd card?

Folks, since Wunderphone has such phenomenal battery life, there's no need to always top it off to 100% - constantly being at high SOC is not healthy for Li-ion batteries, try to keep it within 30-70% interval. If you use it as a Mavic screen only, the RC will maintain Wunderphone's charge for many flights. This is different from our daily drivers which get so much use the whole day that we want to have them at 100% every morning. With Wunderphone, I'm starting to forget what charging is! ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
didnt know that,thx

its hard to re learn some things,rule i have here,use a phone/tablet put it on charge when finished.

go to #23
Thanks,

Thank you so much for the pointer. I'm making progress, but I can't download the App. I d/l APKPure, then ask for DJI Go 4. It spins around, gives me a message that says 'Almost Done Click to Download, and I get a banner that says if it doesn't work,......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix