DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

This reminds me of this old joke:

These two guys are building a house. One of them is putting on the siding. He picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another nail, throws it away. Picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another, throws it away. This goes on for a while, and finally his friend comes over and asks him why he is throwing half of the nails away.

He replies, "Those ones were pointed on the wrong end." The buddy gets exasperated and says "You idiot, those nails are for the other side of the house!"

:D:D:D
lol

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
theres only 2 on playstore djigo and djigo4

rotflmao-gif.26249

Man, I don't laugh so much in the whole year as on this one day. :D

Reactions: rickw
what ive notice tho is one dji app is for the spark and one is for the inspire but those 2 was all that was on google playstore

When i used to use my LG g5 the app would crash frequently.
Nobody is having this problem with the Huawaei? On my Ipad Air 2, the app never crashes.

I have an LG G5 too. The app crash 75% of the flights. Very disappointed and scary . also the app takes like a minute to reopen.

ok
you told me to hit the 3 dots
but
you didnt say i had to tap the dji spark at the top left,hell i just thought that was just telling what drone it was currently showing

No. There's a hamburger, and there are 3 dots. If I went to McDonald's and they give me 3 dots instead of a hamburger, they'll quickly learn the difference! :D
looks like i have all the settings like i should but still no option to cache apps but i think i recall that wasnt an option for android devices
hey first to discharge a wonderphone,now ill be the first to test charge time:eek:

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot