DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

I've just ordered an android device for my Mavic Pro. New to android so wanted to know how I should go about getting older app versions on the phone safely.

Why are we advised not to use the latest app?

.15 doesn't support quick shots, does it?

Flew 2 batteries today with my Huawei P8 on the latest version of the app (.18). Latest firmware too.
No problems whatsoever.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Awesome deal. Just recently got a Mavic and was looking into a dedicated device and found this forum. Just ordered one today!

Usually connect using iPhone 7. Does anyone have a picture with the Huawei on the Mavic control? Appreciated it. Thanks.

Just flew 2 batteries on mine. No video or pictures. App crashed once ( have the latest firmware) came back after restart but that happens on iPad and s8 also so who cares. Great screen. Can't see anything on iPad mini 2 but this bad boy is clear.

Since I have two Wunderphones, I need to distinguish who is who. My Mavic WP has lock screen and home screen with ice or snow, indicating that it's "frozen", always offline and never updated. The other one is "hot", experimental - trash it with junk apps*, factory reset, rinse, repeat. Where's yours WP?

* such as Go 4.1.18 :D

OK guys NEED HELP please. Just bought the **** phone. I loaded 4.1.15 apk from newly-formatted SD card. Load from unknown sources checked. I start the DJI Go 4 app and it gives me an error message "failed to load resource file". App does nothing. I'm connected to WiFi and no joy. ANY IDEAS?

OK guys NEED HELP please. Just bought the **** phone. I loaded 4.1.15 apk from newly-formatted SD card. Load from unknown sources checked. I start the DJI Go 4 app and it gives me an error message "failed to load resource file". App does nothing. I'm connected to WiFi and no joy. ANY IDEAS?

I had the same problem. Installed .18, let it d/l resource, uninstalled, installed .15, voila!

All - please read the whole thread, takes 10mins to skim, don't step on the same rakes over and over.

A-urla.gif

Reactions: rickw
that is new though, it doesn't say anywhere in the thread to download 4.1.18 first and let it download resources and then uninstall and then download 4.1.15 apk. I read through it several times the whole thread to get ready for the phone coming on Thursday so I don't screw it up. It is complex though. How do you download resources? does it do it automatically when u install 4.1.18? and 4.1.18 is just the latest from the android store right?

I just LITCHI 'D while my neighbor's kids watched me walk around like a fool with google cardboard on my head. HAHA! it was fun though will upload video 360 vr soon. I have to screen record it!

apple has a mind of its own. it fixes itself , its never like u fix it. with android I had a android phone for a decade, I always had to fix it myself, play with it, reformat it etc, pull back the os etc. with app theres no pulling back os etc just wait for them to fix it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly