DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k To iPad / iPhone

All Mavic Pro UK

Reactions
As most of us know that own either of these when you try to put a 4k video on your device from your Mavic you get a " Unsupported Video Format " so i have been looking online to see what is out there and found this. Play 4K video on your iPhone 7 – new method of 2017 | Softorino just plug your device in drag your 4k file into application and it loads in seconds then its in your video app on your ios device. you get a 14 day free trial then a lifetime license for £15.90 / $19.95. just thought id share this.

I'm new to the Mavic Pro, but wouldn't a microSD card to lightning port adapter be able to copy the video files to the Photos.app?

I'm new to the Mavic Pro, but wouldn't a microSD card to lightning port adapter be able to copy the video files to the Photos.app?
Yes, it will. The only real question is whether a particular iOS device supports 4K. My older iPad Air does not, but newer iPads do.

Hello. You can try to use 'Sync for DJI' app. This app allows download even 4K video on iPhone even in the background without losing any data and quality. I found this app for iOS ‎Sync for DJI on the App Store .

After a flight, I open this app, it automatically connects to my drone. I select images and video and tap on download or share button. The app works with Wi-Fi and connected RC. Also, I use it for my OSMO + too.

Hello. You can try to use 'Sync for DJI' app. This app allows download even 4K video on iPhone even in the background without losing any data and quality. I found this app for iOS ‎Sync for DJI on the App Store .

After a flight, I open this app, it automatically connects to my drone. I select images and video and tap on download or share button. The app works with Wi-Fi and connected RC. Also, I use it for my OSMO + too.
Seems a little pointless now since the DJI app now supports downloading the original video directly from the drone, and it doesn't require a monthly subscription fee to do it.

Seems a little pointless now since the DJI app now supports downloading the original video directly from the drone, and it doesn't require a monthly subscription fee to do it.

Yes, you're right. But DJI GO can't do it in the background. And also can't add watermark after download (it's important for me)

As most of us know that own either of these when you try to put a 4k video on your device from your Mavic you get a " Unsupported Video Format " so i have been looking online to see what is out there and found this. Play 4K video on your iPhone 7 – new method of 2017 | Softorino just plug your device in drag your 4k file into application and it loads in seconds then its in your video app on your ios device. you get a 14 day free trial then a lifetime license for £15.90 / $19.95. just thought id share this.
If it’s Walter 2 app it doesn’t transfer video only tv shows music and PDF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead