DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5.5" CrystalSky Monitors Available for ordering

Great thanks! I'm anxious to see how a 3/4" thick device will fit within the standard Mavic RC.

no problem.
i really have a feeling ill have to remove the rubber grips from the arms and that they will barely clamp the bezel near the screen. it might not be a nice, tight fit at all.

as a precaution i ordered a custom made mavic plate for the crystalsky that the dji crystal sky inspire adapter attaches to. it would mount over the controls and rc screen which i dont want really. i really hope it fits nicely in the controller arms.

no problem.
i really have a feeling ill have to remove the rubber grips from the arms and that they will barely clamp the bezel near the screen. it might not be a nice, tight fit at all.

as a precaution i ordered a custom made mavic plate for the crystalsky that the dji crystal sky inspire adapter attaches to. it would mount over the controls and rc screen which i dont want really. i really hope it fits nicely in the controller arms.
Link to that plate?

Reactions: Cyberpower678
2 days later, DJI provided another reply when asked if the 5.5" CrystalSky will mount to the Mavic Controller:

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Crystalsky is compatible with Mavic, but the mount of Mavic controller for Crystalsky is not released.
Please pay attention on our website: store.dji.com

We appreciate your support to DJI.
For more information,please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

can you recharge crystalsky with his USB port ?
No, there is a list of compatible chargers on the DJI website. It does come with the charger hub, but you will need a charger to charge them. And like all DJI products, they are sent out with a depleted battery.

Are you sure ? With usb a and not usb c

Cannot charge from USB. Battery must be charged using the charging hub and one of the compatible chargers for the charging hub.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_