DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 5 waterfalls in and around NJ

The flying may not have been "fancy" but it was excellent for the task! I especially liked the final series of the mill, mill dam and surroundings.
Thank you.

The flying may not have been "fancy" but it was excellent for the task! I especially liked the final series of the mill, mill dam and surroundings.
Thank you.
Thank you, appreciate it. Haven't done much of that type of thing in the past but was definitely fun and great to get out to areas I haven't been in or at least for a long time.

very nice, love it, well done! Certainly looks like you used ND filters?
Thank you and yes. Got more progressive as I went. First location at first was none, then 4x. At the second, tall Buttermilk Falls, I went to 8x, then a the PA Buttermilk Falls I went to 16x. The last two, at the Solitude Lake Dam Falls and Clinton Red Mill I think I was using an 8x. I'm learning I can't be afraid to trial and error.

How can the one at 1:15 be? Tilted layers of stone with seemingly equal thickness of water over them? Is it perspective?
The one a 0:40 is wonderful.

How can the one at 1:15 be? Tilted layers of stone with seemingly equal thickness of water over them? Is it perspective?
The one a 0:40 is wonderful.
Thanks. That one waterfall is partly perspective but also partly due to the structure of the rock with some of it smooth and some more structured that disrupts the water more. If you look closer it's actually running over most of the rock, but in some cases it's less disturbed than others. Prob more driven by angle though.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev