DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5D button shaft

calde315

Reactions
Hey guys,

I see a lot of people had issues with the 5D buttons falling off, but not only is mine missing (bought an Amazon replacement) but the shaft is gone. I didn't really notice this until I went to stick the new button in and the shaft wasn't there and the button wouldn't work.

What options are there besides sending into DJI?

If you can source the needed parts and you don't mind opening your remote controller, you could fix it yourself.

You could also send your remote controller to a repair shop -- like DJI Drone Service.

Sorry I wasn’t as clear. I was hopefully looking to find the actual shaft. I’d take it apart no problem but, need the shaft. I don’t think that will require actual disassembly though.

I talked to DJI drone service and they don’t have the actual part. I plan to do it myself

Is this the shaft you're referring to?

1567761266615.png

I believe that shaft is permanently connected to a board like this:

1567770236705.png

Reactions: TampaTC
Do you carry these parts or have somethign liek that on hand?
No, I don't carry/sell DJI parts. I tried searching for that part, but was only able to find boards for the Mavic Pro remote controller.

I appreciate the help. I wonder if I can find a closer picture of that board or someone that has theirs cracked open currently to grab one?

I have lost my shaft too but could never find the piece to replace it thanks for posting solution

I have lost my shaft too but could never find the piece to replace it thanks for posting solution

If you’re buying some, I’d buy one or two off you.

I talked with Digikey and they don’t happen to carry this exact switch. I was hoping when I disassembled mine I could find a part number for the whole piece.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d