DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7.85" ChrystalSky Mount for Mavic Remote?

It will for sure fit in the Spark Remote.
It probably would fit in the P4P and I2 remotes but it was not designed for that, the clamping force on those remotes might not hold it in tight enough. I would not personally recommend it for the other remotes.

It is very solid on the Mavic and Spark controllers.

-Jeff from PolarPro

The dedicated DJI CS mount for the P4 and I2 style controllers would be better than the Polarpro as it has 2 mounting points to the Polarpro which only has that main screw.

Hi Pilots,
I have just received my mount for my Crystalsky 7.85 UB fr Thor. Unlike the DJI mount, with this mount at least the big monitor is not in the way.....so happy.
I've been leaning towards the lifthor mount as I like to look at both screens. You like it a lot? Not too bulky? I'm torn between dji mount & Thor's mount for 7.85" monitor. Thank you

I've been leaning towards the lifthor mount as I like to look at both screens. You like it a lot? Not too bulky? I'm torn between dji mount & Thor's mount for 7.85" monitor. Thank you

One issue with the Liftthor is that the mount is in front of the controller, which prevents you from doing any amplified antenna panel mods in the future e.g Titan Cyclone 2.4ghz, EvoLite Kit Plus etc. if your planning on going that way.

Other than that it's a good option but it does take up a lot of room.

Dji's Mavic mount is much more compact

mavic and cs - Copy.jpg

Reactions: The Ghost
I'm looking for a good quality, well balanced and quick to setup Mavic remote mount for a Crystalsky 7.85" monitor. The cheap one that I currently use feels a flimsy, the monitor drops and it's a pain to setup so I am looking to replace it ASAP! I have found loads of advise with regards to the 5.5" mounts on the net, but am struggling to find much on a good mount for the more weighty 7.85".

Price is not an issue. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

J
I have come up with one that works perfect for me. It only fits the
Crystalsky 7.85" and is rock solid mounting that can be removed completely from the transmitter easly. I'm asking $25.00 to cover materal and shipping for now but if I get a lot of interest I'll have to go up to $35.00.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    839 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 44
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads