DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7" Huawei Mediapad T3 - aka Wundertablet

Thanks, the maps are crucial in my opinion... especially in the case you loose your drone. I’m new to this, so I don’t understand what flying in “airplane mode” entails — I’ve never done it.
Flying in airplane mode disables any cellular radios or wifi that would interfere with the dji go 4 app

So looking at this T3 7incher, can it handle the latest DJI GO version in the appstore?

So looking at this T3 7incher, can it handle the latest DJI GO version in the appstore?

The last time I tried 4.1.22 it had video break up and aircraft disconnection. Haven't tried it again since FW v01.04.0200

Are there notable disadvantages to flying in airplane mode?
Dont confuse the 'airplane' mode with a flight mode in the Go 4 crapp. Putting your DEVICE into airplane mode, (as if you were going on an airbus on holiday) turns off wifi and cell usage for the device...
The thinking behind that, is you are reducing interference from other sources..

I just got one 3 days ago and killed all apps except go 4 and Google maps. Flew only for about 8 minutes or so, but but I had no issues. I installed go 4 version 4.1.3 from apk mirror. I'll try a full flight this weekend sometime, weather permitting, and report back. So far so good

whats the best app for the wundertablet?
i tried 4.19 and the lag is bad,setting it to record makes it unusable

whats the best app for the wundertablet?
i tried 4.19 and the lag is bad,setting it to record makes it unusable
That's weird. I've heard that's a good one. I actually went with 4.1.3 and it's been good so far.

That's weird. I've heard that's a good one. I actually went with 4.1.3 and it's been good so far.
4.1.3 is what works for me also
am now in process of making a wundershade:)

Dont confuse the 'airplane' mode with a flight mode in the Go 4 crapp. Putting your DEVICE into airplane mode, (as if you were going on an airbus on holiday) turns off wifi and cell usage for the device...
The thinking behind that, is you are reducing interference from other sources..

I got that, but wouldn’t map loading be an issue and other features of Go 4 that depend on cell services?

You can cache maps ahead of time. There is nothing that really depends on cell service, other than live streaming.

I thought certain modes including “Follow me” were dependent on having cell service.

So far this Huawei 7" is worthless... the response time when you turn is off big time and is distorted. lucky I have 15 days to take it back.

So far this Huawei 7" is worthless... the response time when you turn is off big time and is distorted. lucky I have 15 days to take it back.
use version 4.1,3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman