DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

9 Months of travelling: this the best of it.

Hey Niik, for the life of me I cant find it, but I have seen an editing tutorial on YT, where the guy gets into some setting and just fractionally adjusts the audio/video so they sync to the beat perfectly.
Love your video's man, great holiday!

Hey Niik, for the life of me I cant find it, but I have seen an editing tutorial on YT, where the guy gets into some setting and just fractionally adjusts the audio/video so they sync to the beat perfectly.
Love your video's man, great holiday!
That sounds incredibly useful. I'm going to search for it, but if you find it, please do let me know!

Reactions: Simmo
yeah, maybe another edit ;-)

fantastic video mate, I recognised some of the NZ locations! :)
I'm gonna make a subtitle track, that can be toggled on/off. Won't be fancy, but should do the trick!

Stunning country. My only regret is that I was relatively new to the Mavic, and there were a load of places I wasn't brave enough to fly due to wind/cliffs/people/birds. Particularly some more areas on the Milford road, Bluff, some of the west coast of South Island, and the Mount Cook area. Seems silly looking back on it, but I suppose if I'd have been more cocky, I might have lost the thing...

Wow, very nice indeed and so awesome to have something with memories like this...it would suck to settle into normal life after this; should consider a career in cinematography; surprised you were able to fly near Canary Wharf...sneaked that one in and you should be glad the Bobby’s did not confiscate it; well done though, great shots but agree some text to show locations would make it a great Traveller’s Guide to the planet

I've put in a subtitle track that has all the place names now - not super pretty, but does the job!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147