DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A cold afternoon in Gothenburg, Sweden

Andreas.s

Reactions
Hi guys!
This is my first video ever made with the Mavic Pro. I´m struggling a bit with camera settings and the editing part, let me know what you think and what I can work on! ;)

Ps. ND filters is on its way and I will use them for the next video :)

Reactions: Irish-apple
Hi guys!
This is my first video ever made with the Mavic Pro. I´m struggling a bit with camera settings and the editing part, let me know what you think and what I can work on! ;)

nothing wrong with it very nice and well captured in my eyes keep it up

Reactions: shoemaker
Hi guys!

What setings?

What setings?
I first tried D-log +1, -1, -1 and it looked terrible. Then I tried Cinematic and it looked much better. Maybe it looks better if I use Luts but I have not learned that properly yet.

@0:45 you can se some interference in the sky when I pan down and I had to cut earlier than I wanted to.. will this problem go away with ND filters and different shutter speed?

@0:45 you can se some interference in the sky when I pan down and I had to cut earlier than I wanted to.. will this problem go away with ND filters and different shutter speed?

I think this is a great shot! imo it doesn't matter that it's blown out or overexposed, it just shows it was a beautiful bright day. All very well graded and cut together. Fav shot was @ 0:32, I find it mesmerizing how the ferry just glides around the corner.

I think this is a great shot! imo it doesn't matter that it's blown out or overexposed, it just shows it was a beautiful bright day. All very well graded and cut together. Fav shot was @ 0:32, I find it mesmerizing how the ferry just glides around the corner.
Thank you! I also like that shot where the ferry glides around the corner :) amazing how cool everyday objects gets when shot from birds eye view!

I´m getting my ND filters today so hopefully I can fly some this weekend (depending on the weather)

Are you the guy who mods whatever he’s bought immediately ;-) ? Well you’re not alone but give yourself a chance, why not just fly it, take a dozen or more videos and see what is is about them that you want to change. Colour, b&w! Motion and all the others. Just a thought. . . .

Are you the guy who mods whatever he’s bought immediately ;-) ? Well you’re not alone but give yourself a chance, why not just fly it, take a dozen or more videos and see what is is about them that you want to change. Colour, b&w! Motion and all the others. Just a thought. . . .

Yeah, I kind of want to get the good shots ASAP.. Mostly because of the cold and harsh weather that doesn't allow me to fly very often... I will experiment with the settings when I get more time in the air with my bird ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne