DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini A DJI Mavic Mini can go places no other drone can go.

It is small, sophisticated electronics for control, has a great camera and is just amazing. This is a secret place. One time holiday place if it ever was. It is off the beaten track and no one ever seems to go there. Ban Wad, Phuket, Thailand.
John, just awesome footage. Very enjoyable to watch, I would even describe it as soothing. Thank you for sharing.

Nicely done John, what was the concrete building at the end of the video?
Regards

Nicely done John, what was the concrete building at the end of the video?
Regards
Very interesting question. I think at one time someone had the idea of making it a sort of picnic area. There are a few of those concrete blocks which look like they were planned to be a sort of shop for coffee and snacks. There are also some concrete tables and chairs. The owners of the land live a kilometre up the hill, maybe they planned and had it made. Whatever the case it has long been abandoned. I think it just never took off and was just left to nature. Looking at the growth of vegetation it looks about thirty years ago. A great place to tell a ghost story at night, don’t you think?

Very interesting question. I think at one time someone had the idea of making it a sort of picnic area. There are a few of those concrete blocks which look like they were planned to be a sort of shop for coffee and snacks. There are also some concrete tables and chairs. The owners of the land live a kilometre up the hill, maybe they planned and had it made. Whatever the case it has long been abandoned. I think it just never took off and was just left to nature. Looking at the growth of vegetation it looks about thirty years ago. A great place to tell a ghost story at night, don’t you think?
I thought it may have been an old bunk system.
Regards

Calming and the music helps too.
Very important, if you turn the music off it is boring as. I decided a long time ago to not monetize the channel. So few people make money anyway. This means you can use any music you want. If your channel is monetized, and you use any commercial music they will block it then warn you that they will shut you down even before it is processed and ready to play. It means I never make any money, but I have had enough stress in my life. I would rather be laid back even though I am on a small pension. But talking of music here is some free music. It is by a musician I have none all my life, he has made very little money from his music. I find it frustrating that he can’t organise himself to bring some cash into his even smaller income. Anyway, if you can spread his music around maybe some company will buy it or at least support him in some way.
I have used it a few times like this.
So, visit his band thing, site and you can download all his music and use it without fear of being stopped by YouTube or anyone else. Enjoy. I’ll post a short free music note in the general discussion. Peace.

lankwah
So sorry, there is a link to support him, he must have done it in the last few days.

Nice. Wish I could travel like you do 👍👍

Reactions: John Gowland
Why can't you travel boss? That vid from Thailand was taken prior to the pandemic. Although I am hoping to go the Phuket in November when the rain stops. The rains start again around early March. It's just a washout in the rainy season you just can't fly. You can be flying in bright sunshine then a moment later the rain explodes. So I only go when it is dry. You can get very cheap tickets to Thailand from Perth and traveling in Thailand is amazingly cheap, 27US to almost anywhere in the country. Hiring a bike or car is also relatively cheap. Plus there is amazing nightlife. On a leash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c