DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A dramatic coastline at sunset, at Porthgwarra & Gwennap Head, Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Visited Porthgwarra & Gwennap Head a couple of nights ago, and here's the footage. I would have filmed a couple of days earlier, but I was involved in a car accident on the way the first time! There's some quite interesting information about the navigaitional markers and the tunnels at the cove, on the notes I've added on my YouTube page

@Jeremy Clark nice vid, clever opening sequence
hope no one was hurt in your car accident

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Glad you're okay from that accident.

Superb video Jeremy! I, too, liked the opening transition. Beautiful area. Almost expected to see an ancient castle @ the top of the cliffs. The king would have had excellent views.

Glad you're okay from that accident.

Superb video Jeremy! I, too, liked the opening transition. Beautiful area. Almost expected to see an ancient castle @ the top of the cliffs. The king would have had excellent views.
Thanks very much. Agreed, a castle there would've been awesome

Very nice flying and camera work in a beautiful location - well done!

I can tell this isn’t your first time hitting the record button :) Very smooth aerials there.

Visited Porthgwarra & Gwennap Head a couple of nights ago, and here's the footage. I would have filmed a couple of days earlier, but I was involved in a car accident on the way the first time! There's some quite interesting information about the navigaitional markers and the tunnels at the cove, on the notes I've added on my YouTube page

Wonderful film, Jeremy. Loved the flying ,loved the scenery. Your films are always so peaceful, calming, and enjoyable.

Dale

Reactions: Squidinc
Hi Jeremy,
Beautiful as always. Hope you’re OK from the unfortunate car accident? Loved the opening cartoon to real morph! Couple of questions…. 1. Was this shot in 4K/60 or HDR? and 2. Did you use a ND filter? If so, which one? Cheers mate ???

Wonderful film, Jeremy. Loved the flying ,loved the scenery. Your films are always so peaceful, calming, and enjoyable.

Dale
I agree Dale. I reckon Jeremy is one of the best pilots & editors on the Forum. Always love his work. Very motivating. I admit to stealing his opening b&w to colour scenes for my own work ??

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hi Jeremy,
Beautiful as always. Hope you’re OK from the unfortunate car accident? Loved the opening cartoon to real morph! Couple of questions…. 1. Was this shot in 4K/60 or HDR? and 2. Did you use a ND filter? If so, which one? Cheers mate ???
Thanks so much. All shot in 4K/60 except the circle around the red navigation marker. Gotta admit, that was a cheat and used the circle quickshot, so was 30 FPS. Every clip used a polarising filter

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober