DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A drone that can change shape mid-air

MavicMikeMinh

Reactions
Something different today.

Watch this to see a drone from Tokyo University. Slightly unusual is the fact that it can change its shape mid air. This certainly very needed feature comes at a price, flight time is rather limited to 3 mins. This may not be enough to fly your recycling out to the bins on a Friday, but lets see what version 2.0 might bring. The current version is not exactly lightweight at 7.5 kg.

[edited to show the original source, not some click baiters. Sorry]

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
"..very needed feature.."? If you need a drone to take your dustbins out your priorities are out of whack ;)
Exactly! What would the scullery maid do then? Recline on the chesterfield and eat bonbons? Certainly not!! If we let drones replace the serving class they will become indolent and rise up; a similar thing happened to dear cousin Antoinette. In fact just the other day I caught one of the footmen "text-ing" his betrothed on one of those infernal cellular telephones, I had him walled up in the foundation of the new orangery, let that be a lesson to him.

Last edited:
Exactly! What would the scullery maid do then? Recline on the chesterfield and eat bonbons? Certainly not!! If we let drones replace the serving class they will become indolent and rise up; a similar thing happened to dear cousin Antoinette. In fact just the other day I caught one of the footmen "text-ing" his betrothed on one of those infernal cellular telephones, I had him walled up in the foundation of the new orangery, let that be a lesson to him.

YOU ARE A RIOT! :D

Im still rofl! Great way to start the say, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929