DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 a few pics from today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers here are just a few pics from one of my local flying spots taken today with the Air3 and are a mixture of both cameras Gelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (42).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (28).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (39).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (27).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (30).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (17).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (11).JPGGelligaer Common 07-08-2023 (5).JPG

Nice shots. Thanks for a look at a place I've only read about.

There's some interesting countryside there. Those stone walls between those fields and pastures are particularly impressive. I can imagine people manually grubbing up all those rocks, loading them, hauling them, unloading them, and stacking teach one with just horses or oxen to help with the hauling. And still having the energy and resolve to do a first rate job of building the walls. My back hurts just thinking about it.

How is it that you folks are able to keep the towns so compact and preserve all that beautiful surrounding farmland and open country? Is construction of a suburb or strip mall a capital crime?

Reactions: old man mavic
#4 did you capture a Kite?
yes there are many of them around here there Red tailed kites ,they often fly around the drone ,having a look at what it is ,that one just happened to be in the pic when i took it

Lovely shots OMM. Such a relief to get up and about and the next couple of days look OK. The new kit looks to be in good hands as always. Red kites are a favourite of mine although I have yet to be buzzed here in Central BristoL.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_