DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A gift to all my new friends here

Seventh Fairy

Reactions
Hello. these are videos I made using my old Mavic pro and DJI spark. I could not put these on YouTube because of music i added but I hope you enjoy them. I also added the link to the site I was able to use to upload them as well. I hope you all enjoy.

Last edited:
This is a showcase unlike any i have ever seen. Kudos to you!! Thank you for sharing this!
lol thanks for the compliment, when i made it i had no idea what i was doing but it turned out ok, i wish i could publish it but don't think id have enough money so i left it as it is, but sadly, it isn't searchable or viewable unless i share the link.

It's a terrific start, but it seems unfinished. Most of the text seems to be the default filler that you get when creating pages. Also, in your portfolios, the images don't expand when you click them. Was this intentional? Otherwise, nice stuff.

It's a terrific start, but it seems unfinished. Most of the text seems to be the default filler that you get when creating pages. Also, in your portfolios, the images don't expand when you click them. Was this intentional? Otherwise, nice stuff.
I had no idea how to create it properly, lol I was just winging it, lol

You can certainly use copyright music on YouTube. It's just that Google may de-monetize your video (not a problem if you're not a career YouTuber) or they may put advertising on your video. I've used several copyrighted tunes and never seen either. My site is pretty low traffic. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman