DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A joy few will know...

rotohead

Premium Pilot
Reactions
As a retired Vietnam helicopter pilot and a 15,000 hour civilian pilot I can't tell you the joy it gives me to experience a push of a button and a aircraft returning to my feet when I command. It gives me goosebumps.

Well , after years of trying to fly a kite with my dad and never getting off the ground for to long in our acorn filled back yard, Seeing the Drone Hover in the sky above was the Magic he and I were looking for all those years ago.

Although he never got to see a drone , I am reminded of him every time I hover in the Sky. So i get the felling as well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, and Remember my Dad.

Last edited:
As a retired Vietnam helicopter pilot and a 15,000 hour civilian pilot I can't tell you the joy it gives me to experience a push of a button and a aircraft returning to my feet when I command. It gives me goosebumps.
I know that joy well!

:cool:

Reactions: Joeblow
"That's science fiction!", said my wife on first seeing a drone hovering in our yard.
I named my Mini-SE "Exocomp", because the motion of the Minis reminds me of the Exocomp intelligent robots from Star Trek: Next Generation!

:cool:

Thanks for flying for us(a)! Happy flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure