DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little poll on video editing software

Which editing software do you use?

• Total voters
M

MavicFlyer70

Lets see what everyone is using. If I forgot some popular choices please let me know and I will add them. You can make 2 choices

I'm too new to this video stuff, but on a cursory look, DaVinci Resolve and GoPro Studio look like the two to start with - probably in reverse order.

I was always an Adobe Premiere user, but when they switched to subscription service I stopped buying. So I still have the stand-alone Premiere Pro 6, but it's slowly getting outdated by advancements in UHD and 4K. I'm weaning myself off of Adobe and forcing myself to learn DaVinci Resolve. For free software it is amazingly professional and feature-packed, near to Premiere, and it has excellent color grading/correcting functions. And Fusion (also free) has most of the FX that I use in After Effects. I think I'm done with Adobe. I also have Sony Vegas 12, but haven't used it in a long time. Vegas works great for editing, but not a lot in the way of FX.

@-rce- , I was hoping the same thing, GoPro Studio won't work. After some searching and asking, I am using shotcut and loving it!! PLUS i covers a wide array of platforms, such as GoPro and my DoD dash cam.

I'm using Filmora. Free, easy and good enough for my family videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone