DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little rain never hurt anybody ...

The Mavic almost got soaked though :)

Dude. That is awesome! What was the damage to the Mavic? I would love to have the b***s to do that as we get some serious storms and thunder here in Kentucky. Well done!

7dc95e37950c20bc6ce88d9d3ca7764a.jpg
d7ace926b44bf1ab9a8b496c254eeff7.jpg

I wasn't brave enough to fly during the storms, but right afterwards was neat with the clouds being so low.

Reactions: ceirsik and rydfree
Dude. That is awesome! What was the damage to the Mavic? I would love to have the b***s to do that as we get some serious storms and thunder here in Kentucky. Well done!

No damage , I hustled back in Sport mode when I felt the first drops and then I started seeing rain drops in the goggles . It was 1000' out and 400' high . It was wet but nothing got inside the battery compartment or inside anywhere . I dried it off with a towel as I sat in the truck waiting for the flood to pass ,lol. I was a little worried that It wasn't going to land in time though . I was also having problems figuring out the focus with the goggles and you can see I finally got it to focus on the way down . I was hoping to get some lightening but that came with the next storm that passed through a couple hours later .

Reactions: hookalakupua
Mavic Pro Torture test, rain test @ 4.30m

The mavic is quite a beast. There is another torture test involving the mavic getting burnt.

That poor tree hard to watch

Good to know if i ever want to cut a half inch off one of the rotor blades

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa