DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A neighbor tried to shoot down my Mavic

You want my advice, go talk to him.

He might not like you or it but at least get legality squared away then move on.

For me that would lead to a fight. Right now it’s a Cold War. Since he was totally in the wrong communicating the threat as in weather or not he knows anything about the rules we drone pilots have to follow, it is against the law to discharge a firearm in most of suburbia USA in that manor....ie shooting at a drone so until he apologizes for that, we have nothing to talk about.

We have to be neighbors at the moment, all of us with different ideas about politics, life and of course drones but I choose not to associate with anyone having expressed those ideas to me without an act of attrition first, however if I was in the wrong I would do exactly as you said....and I did go over it with his wife.

WDK

Last edited:
For me that would lead to a fight. Right now it’s a Cold War. Since he was totally in the wrong communicating the threat as in weather or not he knows anything about the rules we drone pilots have to follow, it is against the law to discharge a firearm in most of suburbia USA in that manor....ie shooting at a drone so until he apologizes for that, we have nothing to talk about.

We have to be neighbors at the moment, all of us with different ideas about politics, life and of course drones but I choose not to associate with anyone having expressed those ideas to me without an act of attrition first, however if I was in the wrong I would do exactly as you said....and I did go over it with his wife.

WDK

haha, touche, I feel for you.

Reactions: WDKZoom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ