DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Pro Rises

Rchawks

Reactions
Just seen the e-mail about Sept 19 no information just the headline like a apple release example, could it be a mini 5 pro?

could it be a mini 5 pro?
From the short video clip here, I doubt it's a drone since there is underwater footage.

The image on the DJI website looks like some kind of handheld/mountable camera.

1726150899442.png

Reactions: Rchawks
1726152226325.png

1726152187314.png

Reactions: Rchawks and Cafguy
From the short video clip here, I doubt it's a drone since there is underwater footage.

The image on the DJI website looks like some kind of handheld/mountable camera.

View attachment 177566
I would make an educated guess that its the Action 5 (or similar Action line) simply looking at how similar it is to the back of the Action 4
shopping

I would make an educated guess that its the Action 5
That's a good guess -- even more so since it's the only unreleased product from their FCC listings.

yes this is the action 5 pro that i have been waiting for; the dji answer to the insta360 ace 4 and the recently launched gopro 13. dji has a pretty good battle going on with competitors in that space where they are doing well but they don't dominate; they aren't #1 with action cameras.

"DJI has officially announced the launch of its Osmo Action 5 Pro on September 19, 2024, at 9 AM EDT"

It's always interesting how these news/blog companies word things. While I have no doubt it's the Osmo Action 5 Pro, there has been no official announcement from DJI. They never officially announce new products by name ahead of time.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofe