DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A short cinematic video.

mattitech07

Reactions
Here's a short cinematic video I've made in Lido dei pini (Italy) with my MA2.
I shot everything in d-cinelike and then I edited it on Davinci Resolve 17,I'm still a beginner so I'm open to any suggestions. I still haven't found the perfect occasion to shoot more footage and create a proper video with a soundtrack but I hope I'll be able to soon.
Here's the link to the video:

Last edited:
Not a lot to comment on here but clearly a lovely bit of your coastline. Just think about what your viewers might like to see and make it interesting with shorter takes and perhaps some transitions too. Then some well chosen music, your taste and whatever you think works with the footage. Good luck.

Reactions: mattitech07
Not a lot to comment on here but clearly a lovely bit of your coastline. Just think about what your viewers might like to see and make it interesting with shorter takes and perhaps some transitions too. Then some well chosen music, your taste and whatever you think works with the footage. Good luck.
Thank you, I'll work on that. This lack of variety mostly comes from the fact that I struggle to find occasions to film a lot of videos and make a longer movie with variety, transitions and music, I mostly rely on photos but I'm definitely trying to make more videos recently and one day I'll be able to make a more interesting video to watch.

Just from your short video, you have a lot of good opportunities to make a great video. Don't sell yourself short! Besides making a nice point of interest circle of the tower, you could also do a straight down look, and a short fly along the shoreline showing the water's edge, waves, maybe a swimmer or two. The key to a good video is variety, brevity, and not beating a dead horse- e.g.: dwelling on the same subject. Even a short clip is improved by a music track- no excuses for that!

Dale
Miami

Nice video. One thing to keep in mind, just my opinion btw, is while at times it's great to have high shots, at times it also helps to have some low ones. For example, at times when I shoot shots of lighthouses out in the ocean, I may only be a few feet off the water to produce a more dramatic shot. consider taking from extreme close up to far away or the opposite.

Just from your short video, you have a lot of good opportunities to make a great video. Don't sell yourself short! Besides making a nice point of interest circle of the tower, you could also do a straight down look, and a short fly along the shoreline showing the water's edge, waves, maybe a swimmer or two. The key to a good video is variety, brevity, and not beating a dead horse- e.g.: dwelling on the same subject. Even a short clip is improved by a music track- no excuses for that!

Dale
Miami
Couldn’t agree more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure