DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

a spooky video

Loved your video. In Indiana USA we call that “whore frost”. It’s when the moisture in the air clings to then freezes to all exposed surfaces. Quite lovely in morning light!
Um...that would be HOARFROST. A big difference in the spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: Rockycat
Not a professional, this is my first drone, but did some simple video editing in the past.

Reactions: RogerMav
Beautiful work, don't change a thing. This is one of only a handful of videos that makes me want to go buy a drone and not just read about them. I'm sitting here in South Florida in 65-degree weather and after watching your video I'm freezing my *** off. Honestly looks like a different planet.

Beautiful work, don't change a thing. This is one of only a handful of videos that makes me want to go buy a drone and not just read about them. I'm sitting here in South Florida in 65-degree weather and after watching your video I'm freezing my *** off. Honestly looks like a different planet.
Mini is great quad really. Read a lot about issues other pilots expirienced, but must say i had none so far. Footage is high quality and smooth, doesn't need much editing. I would say go for it and share your work. Florida must have wonderful scenery to start with

Nice work mate, very haunting and just what the doctor ordered for me sat in 32°c 90% humidity here in South East QLD.

Loved your video. In Indiana USA we call that “whore frost”. It’s when the moisture in the air clings to then freezes to all exposed surfaces. Quite lovely in morning light!
In Canada we call it “hoar” frost when dew freezes. The word originates in Old English meaning ”gray and old” because it looks like an old man’s beard!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman