DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Twist in the Plot / 10.05.2022 UK | 09:00 (EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Mavic 3 Pro had this feature. Hopefully the Mavic 4 Pro will.
I don't think you need this feature on the Mavic 3 with its larger sensor and large pixels.
And yes, vertical stitching is useful but the way to work around this notion is to just shoot multiple rows and columns in a horizontal position which the Mavic 3 can do with its longer flight time and better wind resistance.

I have no idea what DJi is thinking.
So, its confirmed to have Mastershots, Hyperlapse and Tracking.
Options include a longer battery and the better RC controller.
Also, does vertical shooting...

I think that's a fake PS edit with the Air 2S under it.
It's the same size as the Mini 2 and the Mini 2 is smaller than the Air 2/Air 2S.
Not saying it is or is not. It was posted on Twitter by this guy.
Joeri Herremans
@JoeriHerremans
Captain/Founder of Blue Sky Pixels & The 360 Factory - Freelance Photographer - Drone Pilot - 360 Photographer , lives in Antwerp, Belgium

Not saying it is or is not. It was posted on Twitter by this guy.
Joeri Herremans
@JoeriHerremans
Captain/Founder of Blue Sky Pixels & The 360 Factory - Freelance Photographer - Drone Pilot - 360 Photographer , lives in Antwerp, Belgium
The propellers of the air2s are bigger IRL, yet here they appear smaller, so peabanly fake. I’m not shooting any messengers though, great find still!

That RC Controller looks great.
Requires a MicroSD to for screen recording.
The second dial is nice for controlling zoom which is awkward on the current included controller.

If I was DJi, I would only sell the RC controller with the Mini 3 Pro.
Force anyone that wants it to buy the Mini 3 Pro too or force them into the RC Pro.

Reactions: test2000Anafi
Why not? Is 60 + (1/2 angular field of view) not greater than 90?

(No need to reply with *** and such.)

Apologies. With the camera in portrait orientation, that could be the case. Maybe that is why the lens is positioned to the left? I really really hope you are right.

with the chip shortages, this one will be sold out until after Christmas I am afraid. I am ready to order at several places just so that I have 1 on launch date. Guess the nano + is cancelled as it has the same archaic drone/camera design as all non -mini3 pro dji offerings

10 Seconds for a sat lock and home point recorded!!

Now how on earth can the Mini 3 get this and the Mavic 3 can't.....

and 25 Sats Urghhhh

Doesn't look to be any green lens orbs either, when he was pointing into the sun setting sun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven