DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mysticgnarwhal

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQtMdghMclk
Spent last week in Alaska and had my Mavic Pro by my side during the trip. The fall colors were amazing while I was up visiting. Even captured footage of some Beluga Whales.

Hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Spent last week in Alaska and had my Mavic Pro by my side during the trip. The fall colors were amazing while I was up visiting. Even captured footage of some Beluga Whales.

Hope you enjoy!
Absolutely stunning!

That is an amazing, incredible, successful, remarkable, awesome, wonderful, outstanding, tremendous, marvelous, terrific, & pretty good video if I do say so myself.

Great Footage....Amazing! A week well Spent!
Thank you! It was a great time...just wish I had better light when I saw the belugas because the footage turned out grainier than I would have liked, but nonetheless, I got the shot.

Excellent footage. What part of Alaska was this, I spent 2 weeks in Anchorage 3 years ago, absolutely loved every minute of it and did not want to leave.

Excellent footage. What part of Alaska was this, I spent 2 weeks in Anchorage 3 years ago, absolutely loved every minute of it and did not want to leave.
Thank you! It was around Hope, Seward, Valdez, and Wasilla areas. I had such a great time and really want to go back!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney