DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A working beach & quarry at Porthoustock, South Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Went to Porthoustock last night to film. Had a fall & really damaged my hip & can now hardly walk or drive. Thanks to Sallie for getting me back to the car & giving me drugs to get home after I dropped her off. Would've liked to get more footage, but here's what I filmed before the fall.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jeremy, I think by now you know you shouldn't be doing that. Sorry to hear you were injured. Sending you my well wishes for a speedy recovery. Great video! Any reason they have quarry there near the shoreline? Is there a specific rock that is only there? Are they going to build something at that site after they're done with it? Just Curious.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Jeremy, I think by now you know you shouldn't be doing that. Sorry to hear you were injured. Sending you my well wishes for a speedy recovery. Great video! Any reason they have quarry there near the shoreline? Is there a specific rock that is only there? Are they going to build something at that site after they're done with it? Just Curious.
Thanx as always. The quarry is still active so no idea re future use. I believe ships still occasionally use the harbour wall where you can see the fishermen, to pick up rocks. Apart from what I copied off Wiki, I don’t know any other details

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507