DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Surreal Sunset Filmed at Tobay Beach, Long Island, 2/10/2023 | Alternative Perspective | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
Here is a revised version of one of my recent flights. The choice of music goes well with the flight maneuvers of this flight. The choice of music makes all the difference.

The choice of music makes all the difference. Comments: This flight was originally filmed on February 10, 2023 and was supposed to feature the following track, Need Somebody. Due to the sensible nature of that month, a different track was chosen. Nothing was going to stop me from posting this alternative (original) version. Need Somebody is absolutely fitting for this flight. Cheers. Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, South Shore of Long Island, Nassau County, New York, United States Track Title: Need Somebody Artist: Jerry & Lizzy Land Filming Date: Friday, February 10, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun Need Somebody Lyrics Lost in your brain Caught in your head Wishing away words left unsaid Even if it means your heart breaks It don't mean you're losing Everything can change for you It's easy if you lean in And I got you If you need somebody Yeah I got you If you need somebody Somebody Need somebody Yeah I got you It's ok fall I promise you'll be alright alright Cause I got you When you're afraid And it gets dark Reach out for me Don't go too far Even if it means your heart breaks It don't mean you're losing Everything can change for you It's easy if you lean in Yeah I got you Yeah I got you If you need somebody Somebody, need somebody It's ok fall I promise you'll be alright alright Cause I got you Source: Musixmatch Songwriters: Elizabeth Land / Jeroen Jeroen Decosemaker Need Somebody lyrics © Involved Publishing Limited

As always beautiful work my friend. Those head on shots of the Sun were unexpected but worked out nicely with the vibe.
I also liked the flashing beacon that was on the ground or so it seemed , very cool. That heart shape a nice surprise.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Land on the Water,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: projectarjun
As always beautiful work my friend. Those head on shots of the Sun were unexpected but worked out nicely with the vibe.
I also liked the flashing beacon that was on the ground or so it seemed , very cool. That heart shape a nice surprise.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , Land on the Water,
Thank you, the music definitely complemented the calm and warm vibe of this flight :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
That‘s a beautiful place and an excellent video. Keep up the good work!
I just now subscribed 👍
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I highly appreciate it :)

Reactions: dozzn
Was that normal speed or slowed down a little ?

Excellent either way
This was filmed in normal speed mostly. I did use Sport Mode in a few instances :) None of the footage is slowed down

Reactions: Ldwillie1216
Wow that is amazing. I would have thought the direct sun, albeit setting/dropping, would blaze everything out. Well done.
Thank you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4