DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 CofC Document produce

GarethDrone

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Just a general question. As I am working towards my CofC has anyone been asked to produce your "license"?

I understand that having your CofC is imperative if the proverbial hits the fan, you definitely want your paper work and your ducks lined up nicely.

But I asking mainly from a general public awareness and if the public are informed...Have you ever been asked to produce your credentials?

Flying Mini 2 at the moment so do not have the licence you quote. I do have my Operator's id on the drone and carry my Flyer id credentials with me to show if necessary to an authorised person.
Maybe when I grow up, lol, I might get a bigger drone and the A2 C of C or whatever will be required then.

@GarethDrone with the Mini 2 you do need your OP ID which should be displayed on the outside of the drone
and the Flyer ID which you carry with you, the A2 Cof C is an advanced certificate that allows you to fly heavier than 250g drones in the A2category and you need to carry that with you as well ,its only law enforcement ,who can demand to be shown those documents ,and unless you are doing something really stupid with your drone then you will be fine ,if a member of the public questions you as to the legality of your flight ,just be polite and say that if they are unhappy with your actions then to ask an LE officer to speak to you,

Those very nice gents at Pigs Can Fly will produce very professional credit card size 'licences' with plastic holder & ribbon to go round your neck. Makes you look efficient!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpknight