DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Abandoned Asbestos Mine, Eden, Vermont

Thanks for the tour, Arthur. What a massive operation. It is a shame that asbestos causes the problems that it does, it was such a useful material.

Thanks for sharing Arthur! It's just like they all got up and walked away and left everything "as is". Excellent videography.

Reactions: wheelski80
This is one dramatic film. Very well shot and edited. The material is a killer as we all know and this quick vid presents it as such. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ArthurC
Super creepy but great shooting/flying. Is that giant hill all asbestos or just the aggregate left over from mining asbestos?

Thanks for sharing Arthur! It's just like they all got up and walked away and left everything "as is". Excellent videography.
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff left over. I'd like to go in and look around, but I don't know how closely it's watched.
Thanks!

Super creepy but great shooting/flying. Is that giant hill all asbestos or just the aggregate left over from mining asbestos?
Thanks! That hill is the rock and dust left over from breaking the asbestos out of it. In mining, it's called a "tailings pile." There are at least 3 more on that site, but that one is definitely the largest. I'm guessing it's over 300 feet tall, and almost a quarter mile long.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc