DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned Building Flight Downtown Auckland, New Zealand

HolidayNz

Reactions
Quick edit of a recent Mini 2 flight around the sadly abandoned Food alley international food court in Downtown Auckland city, New Zealand which closed in mid 2020 after 28 years of serving up a huge variety of dishes from around the world. It will missed by many locals but definitely not forgotten for being a big part of Auckland's culinary history.
Happy new year to everybody here on the forum 🇳🇿✌️

No problems mate; it's an interesting bit of work you have there.
How did you manage to get permission for the flight in downtown Auckland in, around and over a demo site of all places. I'm sure that took some organising. Nice video and awesome flying mate.

Quick edit of a recent Mini 2 flight around the sadly abandoned Food alley international food court in Downtown Auckland city, New Zealand which closed in mid 2020 after 28 years of serving up a huge variety of dishes from around the world. It will missed by many locals but definitely not forgotten for being a big part of Auckland's culinary history.
I loved it. A bit of history and quite a contrast to the surrounding buildings. I particularly like the end bit where you flew through towering buildings toward the water to give a great perspective. Nice!

Nice video. Love the building also.

Reactions: HolidayNz
Very nice!

Reactions: HolidayNz
I loved it. A bit of history and quite a contrast to the surrounding buildings. I particularly like the end bit where you flew through towering buildings toward the water to give a great perspective. Nice!
Thanks for watching glad you enjoyed it!
Have a great day 🇳🇿✌️

If that was a "quick edit" for you, then Wow, Wow Wa-Wee-Wa (As Borat would say!) 😄 Beautifully smooth flying, great footage, Interesting subject, nice soundtrack. What's not to like? 👍🥇

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan