DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Evening Crane Flight, Auckland, New Zealand

HolidayNz

Reactions

Quick evening flight with the Mini 2 at a local apartment development in Auckland New Zealand. This was my first test flight with DJI Fly version 1.4.12 Not my best work just a quick edit here, also have video shot on my trusty little Tello filmed during the demolition stage of this site last year.

You literally got in on the 'ground level' there.
Be good to do updates as it is constructed.

Did you think about creating a mission to fly same repeatedly ?
I've never taken that on, but if waypoints aren't available or other SKD type other autonomous apps, you could just fly similarly.

You literally got in on the 'ground level' there.
Be good to do updates as it is constructed.

Did you think about creating a mission to fly same repeatedly ?
I've never taken that on, but if waypoints aren't available or other SKD type other autonomous apps, you could just fly similarly.
Thanks for watching. great idea on repeating the same flight path!
yeah I think I will try and stop by and get more shots further down the track.
Have a good one.

I liked both of the videos...did you notice how high that beam was on the crane?......the flight through the housing project was pretty daring I thought...both were well done....nice 🤙

Reactions: HolidayNz
Interesting video. As other have said, it would be fun to have the progression of the site. I'm surprised there were no car wrecks on your roads. They were all driving on the wrong side!

Reactions: HolidayNz
I liked both of the videos...did you notice how high that beam was on the crane?......the flight through the housing project was pretty daring I thought...both were well done....nice 🤙
Thanks for checking it out and taking the time to comment 🇳🇿✌️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan