DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned church, County Donegal, Ireland

That came out awesome. I also posted my first video that I actually edited with kinemaster on my phone lol. How difficult was it using an editing program on your computer?

Good work, a ‘point of interest ‘ circle would have really looked awesome!

Good work, a ‘point of interest ‘ circle would have really looked awesome!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I actually recorded a couple of POIs but it was very windy at the time... I couldn’t get a perfectly smooth complete circle, so I had to extract the good bits and scrap the rest. It was a tricky place to film as there was a strong breeze from the sea. The Mavic had to fight the wind on a few occasions, very grateful for sport mode!

That came out awesome. I also posted my first video that I actually edited with kinemaster on my phone lol. How difficult was it using an editing program on your computer?

I have to admit it was really intimidating the first time I opened Resolve, I thought I was way out of my depth. I watched a few tutorials on Youtube showing how to navigate the program and was blown away by how straightforward it actually was after you figure out what the basics are (the media pool, edit window, the timeline etc)

Then it’s just a matter of marking what parts of your clips you want to include, then dragging them into the timeline, dropping in an audio track and hitting the render button.

Plus you have the benefit of being able to see your work in more detail on a larger computer screen, which is a big help!

Nice shots. A lovely part of the world. I've passed by that church a couple of times when staying in Carndonagh and heading to Glenevin waterfall and Mamore Gap for photos.

Reactions: Prado man
Very much enjoyed watching you're work. One day we may actually make it there for our own videos, One day...

Look forward to seeing more

Nice shots. A lovely part of the world. I've passed by that church a couple of times when staying in Carndonagh and heading to Glenevin waterfall and Mamore Gap for photos.

Sadly the scenic pathway to the waterfall was badly trashed in recent flooding. I recorded a lot of footage a month or two before it, I hope to make it into a video in the upcoming weeks!

Sadly the scenic pathway to the waterfall was badly trashed in recent flooding. I recorded a lot of footage a month or two before it, I hope to make it into a video in the upcoming weeks!
I'll look forward to that video Thumbswayup The path gets wrecked every year unfortunately. My son and I were up in June 2016 and they were fixing it up from the 2015 winter storms. We were up in March this year and went to Fort Dunree instead. Glenevin is free to visit but we always throw a donation in the box because all the maintenance is done at the expense of the local community. Pity the tourist board wouldn't step in to help.

Beautiful, very well done video, I thought for a moment you would go down the tower.

Reactions: Videoteq
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet