DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned sports facilities after the 2004 Olympics

Tasos GR

Reactions
Many Olympic and Commonwealth games venues end up like this, such a waste.
I wonder why they don't let suitable business in there to use the facilities, if they agree to maintain it, let the public use the venue if suitable.

Was the opening shots of a kayaking venue ?
If so, that would surely be popular.

Many Olympic and Commonwealth games venues end up like this, such a waste.
I wonder why they don't let suitable business in there to use the facilities, if they agree to maintain it, let the public use the venue if suitable.

Was the opening shots of a kayaking venue ?
If so, that would surely be popular.

Yes, this was the kayaking venue.. 35 million euros cost... unfortunately abandoned.. The last use of the wider area was for a migrant accommodation center

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
It is always sad to see these areas left to rot despite being in a prime location .
I dream of similar shot with my drone for summer when I go back to this area but seems like covid19 restrictions may not allow this to happen... in that case I’ll keep watching your videos

Thank you for sharing
A little blue like this makes our days better every time.

It is always sad to see these areas left to rot despite being in a prime location .
I dream of similar shot with my drone for summer when I go back to this area but seems like covid19 restrictions may not allow this to happen... in that case I’ll keep watching your videos

Thank you for sharing

Thank you for sharing

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words! ❤ .. glad you enjoyed it ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1