DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Accidentally deleted my flight history on DJI GO 4, how to get it back?

You'll only be able to get them back if you previously synced your flight logs in DJI GO like this:

If you did that, then just sync them again to restore them on your mobile device.

Reactions: ksmusa
I just synched it for the first time (after the deletion) and of course it just came back with nothing. Yes I am an idiot. It still has my "1" experience point on there though LOL

was it saved to an external sd card? if so you can use a file recovery program

On the subject of flight records, I selectively delete them if I have overridden a warning regarding location (there's an abandoned dirt strip airport near to a favorite launch site) or altitude.
In the event of needing to request DJI Care or repair, are they going to look askance at the deleted records and deny a claim based on the missing records?

I was trying to delete cache memory files but accidentally deleted my flight history. Is there any way of getting it back? On a Galaxy S7 running 7.0 Android.

Don't know why you would want to save those files - they take up space on your phone/tablet. Does anyone out there keep those files, please tell me why...

Don't know why you would want to save those files - they take up space on your phone/tablet. Does anyone out there keep those files, please tell me why...

Flight history might come in handy if you want to see what route you took on a certain fllght, to find an object of interest or something. Also if you want to know what your longest or highest flight was, or other similar information. Maybe trivial to some but could come in handy one day.

Old thread - but I have read some insurance companies demand the flight records for third party claims... some countries you need third party to fly, I believe.

This is an old thread but i just saw it. I accidentally deleted my flight records and saw the post at # 2. I synced them and it brought back all of 2019 and none of 2020.
Why would that be?

Yes I keep them, for various reasons. Infact I back them up on to an external harddrive as well.

To the OP ,if you have not done much tp the phone since the delete you could try looking for recovery software.
I tried one recently to see if I could recover logs lost in what I thought was a necessary factory reset, it was odd software in that it was installed and started on PC (windows) and then the phone (Android) was connected to the PC via USB and the software did its search. It found a few flight logs but they were all ridiculously small but the phone had been through several resets at thet point.
Whether or not it would work for you .........who knows, it might.
Unfortunately I do not remember the name and it has been removed from the PC. I have a sneeking suspicion to actually get the logs back it might have been necessary to buy the full version of the recovery software rather than using the freebie trial version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I keep them, for various reasons. Infact I back them up on to an external harddrive as well.

To the OP ,if you have not done much tp the phone since the delete you could try looking for recovery software.
I tried one recently to see if I could recover logs lost in what I thought was a necessary factory reset, it was odd software in that it was installed and started on PC (windows) and then the phone (Android) was connected to the PC via USB and the software did its search. It found a few flight logs but they were all ridiculously small but the phone had been through several resets at thet point.
Whether or not it would work for you .........who knows, it might.
Unfortunately I do not remember the name and it has been removed from the PC. I have a sneeking suspicion to actually get the logs back it might have been necessary to buy the full version of the recovery software rather than using the freebie trial version.
LOL! After all this time no one else responded so I guess you are the only one on this forum that saves those files...
~

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54