Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Accidentally deleted my flight history on DJI GO 4, how to get it back?

conchman

Reaction score
I was trying to delete cache memory files but accidentally deleted my flight history. Is there any way of getting it back? On a Galaxy S7 running 7.0 Android.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You'll only be able to get them back if you previously synced your flight logs in DJI GO like this:

If you did that, then just sync them again to restore them on your mobile device.

Reactions: ksmusa

conchman

Reaction score
I just synched it for the first time (after the deletion) and of course it just came back with nothing. Yes I am an idiot. It still has my "1" experience point on there though LOL

UAVNV

Reaction score
was it saved to an external sd card? if so you can use a file recovery program

Cuervo

Reaction score
On the subject of flight records, I selectively delete them if I have overridden a warning regarding location (there's an abandoned dirt strip airport near to a favorite launch site) or altitude.
In the event of needing to request DJI Care or repair, are they going to look askance at the deleted records and deny a claim based on the missing records?

Drgnfli

Reaction score
I was trying to delete cache memory files but accidentally deleted my flight history. Is there any way of getting it back? On a Galaxy S7 running 7.0 Android.
Don't know why you would want to save those files - they take up space on your phone/tablet. Does anyone out there keep those files, please tell me why...

conchman

Reaction score
Don't know why you would want to save those files - they take up space on your phone/tablet. Does anyone out there keep those files, please tell me why...
Flight history might come in handy if you want to see what route you took on a certain fllght, to find an object of interest or something. Also if you want to know what your longest or highest flight was, or other similar information. Maybe trivial to some but could come in handy one day.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich_fpv