DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Acrocorinth Castle

Tasos GR

Reactions
Acrocorinth, "Upper Corinth", the acropolis of ancient Corinth, is a monolithic rock overseeing the ancient city of Corinth, Greece.
"It is the most impressive of the acropoleis of mainland Greece," in the estimation of George Forrest.
Acrocorinth was continuously occupied from archaic times to the early 19th century.
The city's archaic acropolis, already an easily defensible position due to its geomorphology, was further heavily fortified during the Byzantine Empire as it became the seat of the strategos of the thema of Hellas and later of the Peloponnese.
It was defended against the Crusaders for three years by Leo Sgouros.

Acrocorinth, "Upper Corinth", the acropolis of ancient Corinth, is a monolithic rock overseeing the ancient city of Corinth, Greece.
"It is the most impressive of the acropoleis of mainland Greece," in the estimation of George Forrest.
Acrocorinth was continuously occupied from archaic times to the early 19th century.
The city's archaic acropolis, already an easily defensible position due to its geomorphology, was further heavily fortified during the Byzantine Empire as it became the seat of the strategos of the thema of Hellas and later of the Peloponnese.
wow, Greece is so rich in ancient treasures Tasos, it´s simply fantastic ?? Thanks for the amazing and very smooth flown video ? cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
wow, Greece is so rich in ancient treasures Tasos, it´s simply fantastic ?? Thanks for the amazing and very smooth flown video ? cheers Paul
Thank you very much my friend Paul for your continued support ? I'm happy that you enjoyed it!

Another very nice film, Tasos. We visited Corinth on our drive to Mycenae and Nafplion. Everything is so beautiful there. I did not own a drone during that trip.

Dale
Miami

Your videos always get me doing a little research on the subject matter , that is how good they are .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavin in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Thanks for taking me there Tasos, the view from up there is breathtaking, what a beautiful place to fly.

Great movie my friend!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman