DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activation of New Mini 2 -- upgrade to firmware V. 1.04.0000 optional or forced?

It could all be solved if they would let you go back to the firmware of your choice. This is nothing more than control, there is no reason to prevent an owner of his drone to select the firmware of his choice. It's nothing more than communism at it's finest.

It could all be solved if they would let you go back to the firmware of your choice. This is nothing more than control, there is no reason to prevent an owner of his drone to select the firmware of his choice. It's nothing more than communism at it's finest.
There is probably some legal reason they do not allow you to roll back to a past firmware. I am at a lose as to what that might be other then if they know there is a problem with a version firmware and have tried to correct it in the latest version I would think they would be exempt from anything legal wrong doing. One way for them to allow you to roll back firmware is for you to agree to a disclaimer and if you cause and harm anyone with your drone they are not responsible and your warranty is void.

Yup.

And this is the reason i no longer buy new DJI products, and I also recommend other manufacturers when people inquire about getting themself a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore