DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track

AirForrestOne

Reactions
So I've tried to use the active track feature, but it will only rotate with me, the drone won't actually move to follow me. I've looked around on the settings and can't find what I've done wrong.

How far did you go before you determined it wasn't following? I recall somewhat of a lag because it is able to tilt the gimbal before ti needs to move to follow you.

Are you sure you locked onto yourself?

I'd go maybe 100 feet away before realizing that it wasn't going to follow me. Yes I am sure that it was locked on to me because it would rotate to follow me, it just wouldn't move from its hovering position.

Or didn’t hit GO to start tracking...it’s locked on and will follow movement to keep the subject in frame, but won’t start tracking until you hit GO.

If you just want it to follow you I find it easier to use the hand command mode. Take off - get the distance you want - start video. Then ignore it and it follows you. Occasionally it has trouble but it usually works fine.

Same happened to me. wont follow. I layed the controller down it would not follow. Took the controller with me it followed. Strange

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000