DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adjusting screen brightness

Screen brightness would be a function of your phone, nothing to do with the Mavic...

And for screen brightness on your phone display itself, (Android & IOS) swipe to the left on the DJIGO screen and along with home point update options you should see a brightness slider. So you can now adjust both exposure and display brightness in DJIGO.

And for screen brightness on your phone display itself, (Android & IOS) swipe to the left on the DJIGO screen and along with home point update options you should see a brightness slider. So you can now adjust both exposure and display brightness in DJIGO.

Nice...didn't know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VortexSpin
Ahh thatshe where I saw the brightness slider!

Sent from my SM-G928T using MavicPilots mobile app

I've been looking for it for days myself, thank you for the questions and answers!

Thank you - I have been looking for that! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S