DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adobe Premier Pro CC

Watash48

Reactions
Flight Team,
I am looking into subscribing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC for my video editing, I would appreciate feedback from those using this app with respect to lower level video editing software. Pro's/Con's?

Thank you for your advice.

It's expensive if you are only doing fairly basic stuff.
Try davinci resolve for free, it's completely different but almost as capable.
Both have a great deal of help and tips on youtube.

It's expensive if you are only doing fairly basic stuff.
Try davinci resolve for free, it's completely different but almost as capable.
Both have a great deal of help and tips on youtube.
Thank you for your input. I will take a look.

That sounds like a productive idea. After looking through the video editing software packages it looks like a pretty steep learning curve.
I have signed up with Skillshare learning programs which offers an in-depth training program for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. $15.00 Mo. I might go this way?

Thank you

Reactions: AMann
That sounds like a productive idea. After looking through the video editing software packages it looks like a pretty steep learning curve.
I have signed up with Skillshare learning programs which offers an in-depth training program for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. $15.00 Mo. I might go this way?

Thank you
Keep your $15 a month and place it into your right hand pocket! 100s if not 1000s of tutorials on youtube absolutely FREE!

Reactions: Watash48
There's a great tutorial on CREATIVE LIVE that can be purchased for about $25.00 by Abba Shipiro - or a more extensive one for $99.00 but I've gone through the $25.00 version and find it is very good.

Reactions: AMann
I am a teacher and get a good discount, but students have more clout (and deserve more) with Adobe. As a company, they’re been very generous with the education community.

If OP can’t find a good class - extended ed programs at local universities or even online classes at an accredited school also count.

I don't like the monthly fee that Adobe imposed. I still have and use Adobe Production Premium, which I purchased. Davinci Resolve does all you will ever want and is free, Studio version does more and only costs a few hundred dollars. I have several video editing packages and am leaning more and more towards Davinci Resolve Studio, it has a steep learning curve (many great tutorials are available from Blackmagic or YouTube), but learning the program in the end is worth it.

Another vote for DR. I used Premier Pro for many years but only had an old verzion. Did not like their change to a monthly charge (I am a pensioner these days). So gave DR a try. Fond it not that different from PP and certainly does all i want and much more, all for free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1