DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ADS-B Sticker Replacement Air 2S?

projectarjun

Reactions
I'm OCD to an extent, I applied @Phantomrain.org Wet Suit on my Air 2S, and covered up the ADS-B sticker by accident, now I know it will be coming off if I decide to take off the Wet Suit Strips on the Arms of my Air 2S Drone in the future. Where can I find replacement stickers?

By the way, will this have an negative impact in the resale value of my drone if I choose to upgrade in the future?

I'm OCD to an extent, I applied @Phantomrain.org Wet Suit on my Air 2S, and covered up the ADS-B sticker by accident, now I know it will be coming off if I decide to take off the Wet Suit Strips on the Arms of my Air 2S Drone in the future. Where can I find replacement stickers?

By the way, will this have an negative impact in the resale value of my drone if I choose to upgrade in the future?
No the ADS sticker will not come off at all. We have never seen that happen, the 3M is not strong enough nor designed for that to take off the ADS-B logos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Keep your stickers in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: projectarjun
No it wont come at all. We have never seen that happen, the 3M is not strong enough nor designed for that to take off the ADS-B logos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Keep your stickers in place.
Haha, thanks Coal, I thought that label was a sticker that was easily removable

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
ADS-B is so new that a sticker is added showing that a model has it. Removing mine, shouldn't effect resale at all.

I'm afraid that it is a sticker. Mine was pulled off when I removed the Phantomrain wetsuit. I tried desperately to prevent the ADS-B sticker from coming off but I could not save it.
Thanks, that's exactly what I thought as well. I should have cut around the wetsuit to avoid that area. However, my suspicion is that these stickers would eventually come off depending on the environment you are flying in. Putting a skin on was inevitable; those stickers would have been covered up anyway. Have a bright colored skin would make it easier for us to keep an eye on the drone in our VLOS. :)

Just for fun I am going to record me taking off my AIR 2S Wet Suit , and see if that Sticker goes with it, the only
thing I am going to do different is place the drone next to the Air Conditioner vent over night . LOL

Will keep you posted

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water and Keep your Sticker :cool:

The only stickers I care about on my 2s are: The FAA registration number... and the "reward if found" sticker with my phone number on it. Fortunately, I can re-create both of those if needed.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54