DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AE Lock Icon

vadread

Reactions
I have a Mavic 2 zoom, and using a 1plus 7t phone. In the ap I see the AE Icon in the top right, which looks like it's always in Lock mode. However, on many youtube videos issue see others with the same icon but it's show as a open lock as where mine is always a closed Icon. I can tap the icon and it changes from blue to white but never do I see the unlocked Icon. Can anyone tell me why this is/means?

I have a Mavic 2 zoom, and using a 1plus 7t phone. In the ap I see the AE Icon in the top right, which looks like it's always in Lock mode. However, on many youtube videos issue see others with the same icon but it's show as a open lock as where mine is always a closed Icon. I can tap the icon and it changes from blue to white but never do I see the unlocked Icon. Can anyone tell me why this is/means?
I just checked, it looks as after a update they just changed function to just blue and white and did away with the open lock icon. Seems white is now locked, blue unlocked?

Color is nice, but seeing the lock/unlock icon is useful to remember which color means what. Code saved, maybe 1KB, if that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78