DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AEB missing 5 shot option and default ratio is 16:9?

EvanWasHere

Reactions
My Mini 4 Pro came the other day. I upgraded myself from the Mini 3 Pro.

I updated the controller and the drone last night to their latest software/firmware.

But I have 2 concerns before I even start flying.

1.) The default ratio set on the drone is 16:9. Previously, it was 4:3 on previous drones and I thought this is the ratio that will give the most bang for the buck. Which should I use?
2.) I like using AEB for creating some nice HDR in Lightroom, but I always had this set to the 5 photo option on the Mini 3 Pro. On the 4 Pro, there is no option and it is doing AEB in 3 shots only. Has this option been removed or is it set somewhere else?

Thanks!

I like using AEB for creating some nice HDR in Lightroom, but I always had this set to the 5 photo option on the Mini 3 Pro. On the 4 Pro, there is no option and it is doing AEB in 3 shots only. Has this option been removed or is it set somewhere else?

Thanks!
Hi, I had exactly the same thing today on the Mini 4 Pro, no menu (3-5-7) on AEB. I pressed take photo and it took 3, but I thought it was me and I said to myself, we'll see tomorrow.

Missing.jpg

Last edited:
I know why, I reviewed the ScreenRecorder and this menu is not present in 48MP

Reactions: EvanWasHere
I know why, I reviewed the ScreenRecorder and this menu is not present in 48MP

AHHH!! You solved it.

So I have to decide on either a smaller resolution but retaining more lighting/shadows or higher resolution but less retention.

I will have to do some test photos and see the difference.

What about the default being 16:9 for ratio? What is best? The previous sensor was 4:3, so I am confused why DJI would make the default ratio 16:9 if there would be a crop, unless something has changed.

What about the default being 16:9 for ratio? What is best? The previous sensor was 4:3, so I am confused why DJI would make the default ratio 16:9 if there would be a crop, unless something has changed.
It's your choice.
You can use the largest image (4000 x 3000) and have the option to crop as you want.
Or shoot 16:9 (4000 x 2250) and give away some cropping options before you even take a photo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas