DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aeroplane Mine

eastsidedronr

Reactions
one more from last weekend. This is an abandoned tungsten mine west of bishop, ca. it was the largest of the tungsten mines in the immediate area at the time. tungsten was discovered in this location in 1913 and by 1916 the aeroplane mine was in full production along with numerous smaller ventures nearby. I believe the mine was active in the 70s to a small extint as i recently found a small bag of explosives in one of the excavations that dated back to the 70s. it had been used! I believe the claim expired in the '80s.

added a music score from DJImusic.net thanks for watching!

this mavic pro (platnum) is amazing!

Reactions: jakub and Atcheese
one more from last weekend. This is an abandoned tungsten mine west of bishop, ca. it was the largest of the tungsten mines in the immediate area at the time. tungsten was discovered in this location in 1913 and by 1916 the aeroplane mine was in full production along with numerous smaller ventures nearby. I believe the mine was active in the 70s to a small extint as i recently found a small bag of explosives in one of the excavations that dated back to the 70s. it had been used! I believe the claim expired in the '80s.

added a music score from DJImusic.net thanks for watching!

this mavic pro (platnum) is amazing!
I really like it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31