Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Africa Geographic Photo Contest Winners

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Dear Friends in this forum:

This video has nothing to do with drones. But I just could not help myself in wanting to share this most wonderful video with everyone. While staying in the Mala Mala Lodge in South Africa, the Africa Geographic Magazine (similar to National Geographic) was in our rooms.It was a glossy magazine filled with glorious photos of Africa wildlife. The magazine subsequently went out of print but survives as a free subscription once a week, and they run an annual photo contest. They put together a video of this year's winners, and you are in for a real treat.

Africa Geographic
24.2K subscribers

I subscribe to the weekly free issue of Africa Geographic Magazine. They also run travel services and we have used them for two trips (Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Rwanda for gorillas), and Madagascar.

They put together a 2 minute video of the winners. It is wonderful. Be prepared for typical African “kill” shots.

Celebrating the finalists and winners of Africa Geographic's 2020 Photographer of the Year. 37,853 entries and one overall winner! Congrats to all finalists and thank you to all entrants, for sharing your fantastic images with our tribe. Winners' gallery: https://africageographic.com/stories/...

Thanks for posting Dale.??

Reactions: Hauptmann
Wow! To even see those moments, let alone to shoot them...... ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
During the 3 months of photo contest entries submission period , I was treated to hundreds of nearly comparable images. I myself, enter the contest yearly and I have made it to the runner up with some images. If you like this imagery , sign up for the freely weekly newsletter. You can probably find a link somewhere on the website.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I did look & came up with THIS
Yes- I followed that thread and it will work, or try. www.africageographic.com.
and subscribe to the newsletter. The current issue deals with a recent discovery of many dead elephants, some great images, stories about poaching, etc. It is a safe site- I wouldn't hesitate to fill in the registration information.I get a lot of enjoyment from it and it take up about 10 minutes of my day.
I did look & came up with THIS

This is one of the articles from yesterday.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123