DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winners in the Winter Wonderland Photo Contest! Congratulations!

3EEA9791-D6A7-4FBB-8F93-CDC2472B8F9C.jpeg30BA0D6C-E100-476B-889D-BF832341A12B.jpeg
Just wanted to update the thread. Got the Tello yesterday and was able to play with it today at lunch. Its a fun little drone! My wife wont fly the mavic but shes intetested in trying this one. My young nephews and neices will be able to fly this too. They keep wanting to fly the mavic!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the contest and for my image, @Thunderdrones and those administering the contest!
Tello palm landing

View attachment 66139View attachment 66140
Just wanted to update the thread. Got the Tello yesterday and was able to play with it today at lunch. Its a fun little drone! My wife wont fly the mavic but shes intetested in trying this one. My young nephews and neices will be able to fly this too. They keep wanting to fly the mavic!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the contest and for my image, @Thunderdrones and those administering the contest!
Tello palm landing

You are very welcome! If your wife can fly the Tello, she will be more than ready for the Mavic! Congratulations again!

Reactions: eastsidedronr
Ive got a Tello as well. Fun little bugger! I think I want to get the bluetooth remote controller for it because flying using my phone seems so imprecise. Small swipes on the graphical user interface can make the Tello move quite a bit. With wind its even more susceptible to moving away fast.

Ive got a Tello as well. Fun little bugger! I think I want to get the bluetooth remote controller for it because flying using my phone seems so imprecise. Small swipes on the graphical user interface can make the Tello move quite a bit. With wind its even more susceptible to moving away fast.
Yea i think ill get the controler for it too. Not very precise control on the phone app. Just a little breeze came up and it was throwing out high wind warnings LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN