DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After Market Props?

Wulfrune

Reactions
Hello good people.

Aftermarket props, I know there's a lot of junk around the interwebz and of course, there's no way I would risk my bird on cheap & nasty cosmetic props, but here in lies my question.

Given the good reputation of companies like "Master Airscrew", does anyone make any top-quality aftermarket props for the Mavic Air 2 (edit for Repaid 1's observation), and has anyone any experiences that they'd like to share, please?

Many thanks in advance.

Wulfrune

London

m(_ _)m

Last edited:
IMHO it's MAS or Stock, I trust no one else....YMMV. I just noticed you labeled your aircraft as a Mavic Air, but are posting in Mavic Air 2 thread. That gets a bit confusing.. So if indeed you have a MA then MAS is available...if on the other hand you have a MA2 then yours are coming, but not yet available from MAS. Just clarifying. :)

Hello good people.

Aftermarket props, I know there's a lot of junk around the interwebz and of course, there's no way I would risk my bird on cheap & nasty cosmetic props, but here in lies my question.

Given the good reputation of companies like "Master Airscrew", does anyone make any top-quality aftermarket props for the Mavic Air 2 (edit for Repaid 1's observation), and has anyone any experiences that they'd like to share, please?

Many thanks in advance.

Wulfrune

London

m(_ _)m
Why are you wanting Aftermarket props other than the DJI ones?

Reactions: hiflyer201
MAS won't release then until that can make one that is at least a bit better.
In the phantom days that was a no brainer, but now DJI has up'ed it's prop game so that is getting harder.
The ones for M2 are only a tiny bit better. On sale they are the same price so what the heck, but if I had to fly the DJI ones I would not really care.
Take note they did not make props for the Mini - they know a disaster when they see one and steered clear. Not saying that applies to MA2, just that they don't bother when they know they can not improve on it.

Reactions: dawgpilot
The MA2 is already pretty darned quiet--in fact I think it's THE quietest Mavic out there. Why mess with it?
Isn't life a case of each to their own? just because it's not your cup of tea, doesn't make it wrong.

Isn't life a case of each to their own? just because it's not your cup of tea, doesn't make it wrong.

I've found that there are are lot of people on this site that take this stuff way too serious.. If you don't do as they do, you are a criminal. My MA2 is an expensive toy and that's all it will ever be. I'll do with it whatever I choose.

I've found that there are are lot of people on this site that take this stuff way too serious.. If you don't do as they do, you are a criminal. My MA2 is an expensive toy and that's all it will ever be. I'll do with it whatever I choose.
It' actually not that expensive as toys go. And there are really very few recurring expenses (green fees, dockage etc.).

It' actually not that expensive as toys go. And there are really very few recurring expenses (green fees, dockage etc.).
Comparatively speaking that is true, but a thousand bucks isn't easy for some guys to come up with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78