Join Us Now

Age poll

How old are you?

• Under 18

• 19 - 29

• 30 - 39

• Over 40

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have not been back to this thread in quite some time.... very interesting results... looks like the "old guys" have it ;). Maybe not surprising, the "prosumer" drones are a bit pricey for those with families, kids, etc...

I have not been back to this thread in quite some time.... very interesting results... looks like the "old guys" have it ;). Maybe not surprising, the "prosumer" drones are a bit pricey for those with families, kids, etc...
Yes but. You have to live with the financial controller when you are retired. Bit hard to justify new “toys” ?

Reactions: MA2 317
It looks like there should have been more breakdown of ages past 40.

mikeg

It looks like there should have been more breakdown of ages past 40.

mikeg
Agree, on average people living longer and with more productive lives. Life doesn’t stop when you retire.
In fact I would go back to work part time if this mess up my retirement payments here. Am a retired Clinical nurse with over 40 yrs experience. But no one wants you if over 40.

Greetings
I am a young 87 and greatly enjoy my drones and photography.

Stay Safe

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
C'mon folks it's pretty easy to click a button. There isn't anything nefarious going on here, just wanting to see what the make-up of the community is. :)
There several threads that have been done on this so don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the responses you want. Lots
have their age listed. Then again lots lie ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000