DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aggression...

Be the like the guy in predator(s), who doesn't say anything till half way through.
And the only other thing he says is "because i talk too much" whole movie.

You post would have been fine without the last paragraph as others have pointed out. Unfortunately you couldn't take the constructive criticism without being defensive and implying those people are part of the problem.

I too was bothered by it. It stinks of someone defining what they think to be a socially accepted group to hate and then expressing hate toward that group. Then being surprised anyone would have a problem with it and accusing those people of defending the hated group. Hypocracy of this type is very prevalent. If you say you're hating haters that doesn't count as hate right? Just like expressing racism against racists isn't supposed to count and sexism against sexists isnt supposed to count? Hypocrisy is never a good thing. Practice what you preach

Hard to go wrong with LovMyTJ's "THINK"

Do on to others as you would have them do onto you.

Respect. Patience.

Reactions: dirkclod
Complains about trolls by being one. lol. Numerous people even pointed it out but OP can't grasp the concept. He simply states that by pointing out his trollishness, we are being accepting of the trolls he speaks of. OP...you have an excellent point about not letting trolls get away with it. Let's then take your advice and condemn them. I will take your position and say that I HATE trolls and think they should be banned! BTW, you did troll the forum... ;-)

I learn loads from this website - as a lurker, rather than a poster.

However, there is a significant minority of people who really need to take a look at how they behave

Doubtless these guys are invariably fat middle-aged men in gubby t-shirts, posting from smelly dark rooms in their mum's trailer...

Rather than doing a PSA about a group of individuals of whom you do not like their actions, while using their very habits/actions to voice you're opinion, you would have served the community better by not lurking for a year letting your resentment build up, but rather by responding to those "noob posts" and supporting those members, even if you didn't have the knowledge to help you could have just offered them a "good luck"or "sorry to hear that"! That would have made you a valuble member of the community, that would have made you some friends. This rant (which I do consider trolling and against the rules, JMO) has made you not one friend, instead, when me and many others see the name "NoiseyGriff" come up in future threads i'll roll my eyes and pay no attention to what you have to offer.

I think it's time for you to take a look how you behave sir

Also if you look at the profile of those people that you're insulting, along with many other profiles on this forum, most of them are actually not sweating away in their parents basement, they are of the 50 to 70 year of age crowd, most coming from very high profile high intelligence jobs, with expensive toys and lifestyles that lead them to be snobby which leads to them being judgmental, which means that your attempt to insult them really wasn't insulting at all. btw, i'm not one of those guys, I'm just working class bum that has no money that pays his own way[emoji41]

Last edited:
The bottom line is, Seldom does anyone ever read the instruction book from beginning to end. Also This forum is designed around communication for us all. Helping eachother is at the forefront of why we all joined I'm guessing. Sometimes it's just comforting to someone who is new to the hobby to just get that peace of mind from a forum member. There's nothing wrong with that.
And yes, they do ask stupid questions - but are you telling me you don't, or never have?! Something we all do from time to time. If people don't have anything constructive to say then why not just keep your mouth shut. But as for majority of us with even half a brain, we understand that sometimes it's just nice to ask people with experience in certain areas. I've been doing this hobby for 7 years now, but I ask "stupid questions" sometimes. If answering the question bothers and upsets those of you who are slightly fragile then do yourself and everyone else a massive favour and don't engage in the tread and go read your instruction manual again [emoji106]

Reactions: Tiax
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan