DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Agree or Disagree but It's Finally Happened!

Haha which is what I was getting at in a less blunt way :)

Still non the wiser and no pros or cons given so think will stay with the latest by DJI

You should know by now that if anyone discusses this in detail or hands out links the thread gets deleted. The only thing that is relevant that we can say on this forum is that it works, it's been tested by several people and that it's not at a stage that is user friendly enough for release. The GUI was not a priority given the obstacles being faced. Now that the hard part is done give them a week or two to make a proper interface and then it will be available.

As for pros versus cons it's simple. Click on the firmware version you want from .200 to .900 and it's installed on your Mavic. All this and no internet connection is required.

Rob

Last edited:
If your Mavic is flying great and you don't have any issues with NFZ's, don't get caught up in the modifications going on right now! I fly great on the .0700 fw because the NFZ's are not intrusive and I am near several small airports and don't want to get locked out, so I have elected to not upgrade firmware. If you're not affected, perfectly fine to stay fully up-to-date!

If your Mavic is flying great and you don't have any issues with NFZ's, don't get caught up in the modifications going on right now! I fly great on the .0700 fw because the NFZ's are not intrusive and I am near several small airports and don't want to get locked out, so I have elected to not upgrade firmware. If you're not affected, perfectly fine to stay fully up-to-date!

So he could have just said NFZ related then ha ;)

Thanks for response - now understand.

;)

Hi everyone,

I'm portuguese and today i try to fly with my mavic pro with latest firmware upgrade instaled and i couldn't overpass 30m weight and 50m from RC!!!
To make my working flight i had to pick up my phantom 4 without making the same upgrade and finally i could made it without any those restrictions!
I fly both with dji go 4.
DO i need to make any downgrade for be able to fly normal again!?
What can i do to my Mavic!?
Thank you very much!

You could just install an older version of DJI Go 4, like 4.0.6, firewall it from DJI and then you will never have to log in to use your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard